At Velasco Lawyers we have vast experience and knowledge regarding Family Law and we always aim to resolve matters in the most conciliatory and cost-effective manner. In the cases of irretrievable breakdowns, we appreciate the problems you face and will deal with them in a sensitive manner. It is always best to seek formal advice before taking any legal action. We are here to defend your rights to the fullest.
Areas of our expertise include:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Settlements for Non-Marital Relationships
- Annulments of Civil and Religious Marriages
- Child Custody
- Liquidation of Shared Possessions
Offences against Family Rights and Obligations:
- Family Abandonment
- Failure to pay Child or Spousal Maintenance
- Child Abduction, etc.
- Not to rush decisions; Seek legal advice first.
- Never sign any separation, divorce, child-parent-settlement proposal or any private or public document without seeking legal advice from a specialised family lawyer and without clearly understanding the implications of signing the documents.
- If you have any questions or doubts, never hesitate to consult your specialist lawyer.
- Keep track of any documents that could be useful later, for example: pay slips, income statements, VAT and company tax returns, expense receipts, bank statements, title deeds, etc.