Any person or legal entity has the right to form a limited company as a founder member. The society of limited responsibility is formed by the members with a public deed, certified by a Notary. The information that the constitution has to contain:
- The formal identity of the members
- The decision to form a limited society
- The contribution of each member
- The statutes of the society
- The system of administration
- The identification of the person who will administer and represent the company
The articles of association should mention the following points: the name of the limited company, social objectives, date of closure, business address, system of administration of the company. The constitution of a limited society generates the obligation to pay taxes, one per cent of the society capital. The minimum capital to form a limited society is 3.005,06 €. The minimum number of members is one and there is no maximum.