At Velasco Lawyers we have vast experience and knowledge regarding Family Law and we always aim to resolve matters in the most conciliatory and cost-effective manner. In the cases of irretrievable breakdowns, we appreciate the problems you face and will deal with them in a sensitive manner. It is always best to seek formal advice before taking any legal action. We are here to defend your rights to the fullest.
Areas of our expertise include:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Settlements for Non-Marital Relationships
- Annulments of Civil and Religious Marriages
- Child Custody
- Liquidation of Shared Possessions
Offences against Family Rights and Obligations:
- Family Abandonment
- Failure to pay Child or Spousal Maintenance
- Child Abduction, etc.
- Not to rush decisions; Seek legal advice first.
- Never sign any separation, divorce, child-parent-settlement proposal or any private or public document without seeking legal advice from a specialised family lawyer and without clearly understanding the implications of signing the documents.
- If you have any questions or doubts, never hesitate to consult your specialist lawyer.
- Keep track of any documents that could be useful later, for example: pay slips, income statements, VAT and company tax returns, expense receipts, bank statements, title deeds, etc.
For more information about family law visit our Question and Answers page or contact us directly.