+34 958 63 01 14 [email protected]
  • Driving licence (the Driving Regulations in Spain allow Non-Residents to drive in Spain on a foreign driving licence for a maximum period of 6 months in a year).
  • Insurance policy (original documentation) and payment receipt.
  • Registration documents.
  • Road Tax receipt (it is paid to the local government once a year per vehicle; you can set up a direct debit from your bank account). More information can be obtained from the town hall where the vehicle is registered. (See the last bill or the registration documents if you did not receive the receipt at your home address).
  • ITV card (technical vehicle inspection or MOT). All cars, vans and motorcycles require an inspection according to the age and the use of the vehicles.